EXTENDED STAY HOTEL BENEFITS
STAY LONGER, SAVE MORE, FEEL AT HOME
While quietly becoming one of the nation's largest extended stay hotel brands, we've consistently heard
What is an Extended Stay Hotel?
A growing part of the hotel industry, any guest that needs a great room with a mixture of comfort and savings for several nights or longer, can enjoy an extended stay hotel, a growing segment of the hotel industry. Extended stay hotel rooms are comfortable and include in-room kitchens. Our hotels offer nightly rates and extended stay rates (weekly at all locations, monthly at some locations) that are consistent from day to day, stay relatively low year-round, and cost less (per night) the longer guests stay.
How Are WoodSpring Suites Extended Stay Hotels Different From Other Hotels?
Since 2003 we've grown and evolved - consistently providing a great extended stay hotel experience. Today, we offer hundreds of WoodSpring Suites locations nationally. Our business, our buildings, and our suites are designed to save guests more on hotel-like conveniences while not sacrificing home-like comforts. Guests who choose us can expect:
- GREAT SUITES - Choose from several suite layouts, all with in-room kitchens (appliances included) and double-/full-, queen-, or king-sized beds and additional furniture for one-to-four guests.
- SAVINGS - Weekly rates save guests on their stay, but free wi-fi and free parking for all guests at all WoodSpring Suites locations makes the cost of staying with us even more affordable.
- ACCESS - All of our guests can enjoy 24/7 access to a guest laundry room, vending machines, and staff support. Some locations also offer expanded lobbies and fitness centers, too.
- OPTIONS - We have pet-friendly hotels and 100% smoke-free hotels available and we also offer additional kitchen items and extra services to guests at fair prices.
- LOCATION - Our hotels are built in areas that help guests feel at home. Grocery and retail shopping, dining, pharmacies, entertainment, and other destinations are all within your reach.
Want more information about our hotels and what to expect while our guest? You can read our FAQs page, more about our rooms, in-room kitchens, and our guest policies. Need something more specific? Our "Contact Us" form helps you find and engage with the right people to provide information.
When you're ready to book, use our online search tool to book directly on our site. You'll find the best combination of information, images and background, and rates available. We also encourage you to sign-up for our emails to receive news, information, and special offers.
Who Is the "Ideal" WoodSpring Suites Extended Stay Hotel Guest?
While our "average" guests vary by location and come from different places and choose us for different reasons - the majority of our guests are cost-conscious people experiencing specific changes, events, and life occasions that require a home-like space to call their own for several nights, or a month. Some of our most common guests include those:
WoodSpring Suites extended stay hotels are great for professionals in various industries who are away from home for several nights or longer.
- Business Trips - Corporate business, project work, short-term assignments and market visits
- Military Service - Our bravest citizens and the family and friends that sacrafice with them
- Government Work - Legislators, campaign professionals, contractors and policy advocates
For those pursuing their educations, WoodSpring Suites locations provide an extended stay hotel alternative to on-campus and off-campus housing:
- College Education - 2-year / associates, 4-year / traditional, and advanced / graduate students
- Professional Studies - Those teaching or learning at the highest level can save while our guest
- Ongoing Studies - Course work, training, continuing education and higher education
- Corporate Training - Professional development, skill development, and training / learning for work
While extended stay hotels are designed for longer stays - the comforts and home-like amenities are great for vacations and seasonal travel, too.
- Seasonal Travel - We have locations around the country for fall travel, winter travel, spring travel, and summer travel
- Multi-Day Events - Big events can be expensive - but our rates make them more affordable
- Family Vacations - In-room kitchens and guest laundry rooms let your family enjoy the sites and some down time
- Seasonal Travel - We welcome "snow birds" and those wanting to spend more time away while in a home-like space
WoodSpring Suites is a great extended stay hotel choice for those moving across town or across the country or making a new or temporary home.
- Moving and Relocating - Stay with us while between homes and use our handy checklist for moving
- Exploring - If you're making a change in your life, take some commitment-free time to explore a new city
- Medical Travel - For those working as a traveling health professional, or receiving care
- Displacement - Those who have been displaced or are having home repairs done can feel at home with us